tripleclicks

http://www.tripleclicks.com/11570705

tripleclick

Friday, February 5, 2010

This is some of my frist week in China. We had the teletubbies come and visit, had a dumpling party, talent show and a dubble brithday party for one of my roommates and a staff member. This was a very busy week.


The teletubbies came to visit they sang and dance

Takeout Lunch

Ethan and Annie with an Ayie


A goofy picture of me and Regean

Victora taking pictures.




Annie reading

My roommate Anneli and Khole just chilling.









Playroom






Snack time






1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth!! I just found your blog via a comment you left on Evan's family blog. Khloe was sitting on my lap and LOVED looking at these photos. She wanted me to play the video of Samuel over and over. She ESPECIALLY loves seeing videos. So cute! I wish we had more of our time there. I thought we were going to be given a DVD of the videos Khloe is in, but we only had still photos. Listen to me "only had"...as if that isn't a gift enough!!

    Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I misplaced your email, so was never able to contact you direct after we left NewDay. But I wanted to thank you for how hospitable you were to us during our time there. It was such a gift to spend that time at ND and then have all of you take us out to the village that one evening. I miss everyone there so much. Only a few days there, yet we feel like we left family behind. Please say 'hello' to Khloe's nannies for us, and let them know she is doing great. I would love to send some photos their way or make them a special gift from her. They will always be so special to us for the love and care they've given Khloe while she was in their care. I need to purpose to send them an update/gift. It was fun seeing the photo of Rose with Annie and Ethan, above. And of course, Khloe liked seeing the pic of herself with Anneli, too! :) Praying all is well with you!

    God bless! <><
    ~Tanya (and Khloe!!)
    thomclan@cfaith.com

    ReplyDelete